This is where you will spend your time customizing the site. the options here are self explanatory and you can see what changes on almost realtime basis so we wont explain everything here. what we think that need to be explained are:
1.Background Options (content, footer, header, etc.) : throughout the Dahz Config you will found background properties option. to help you understanding the property value please read this:
- Background Image Repeat: Sets how a background image will be repeated
- Background Image Position: Sets the starting position of a background image
- Background Attachment: Sets whether a background image is fixed or scrolls with the rest of the page
- Background Size
- Cover: Scale the background image to be as large as possible so that the background area is completely covered by the background image. Some parts of the background image may not be in view within the background positioning area
- Contain: Scale the image to the largest size such that both its width and its height can fit inside the content area
2. Customizing Blog page : Without using shortcode, the only way to create a blog page is by choosing a blank page (a page without content, you can still customize the name/slug or metabox) as your posts page in Setting > Reading. to customize the display of this page you can go to Dahz Config > Blog
- Featured Slider: When enabled, a slider will be displayed on the top of your blog page. you can use revolution slider, Posts slider or blog slider shortcode in the custom slider box there. for blog slider shortcode, we recommend you to input twice of max post to number of thumbnails.
- Layout: You can choose List/grid Layout and enable/disable blog elements just by turning off the options. all the options here will only affect your blog page & archives, not single blog post.
- Single Blog: Customize the elements on your blog posts. these options will only affect your single blog posts, not blog page or archives.
- Archives: You can change the layout of your blog archive pages such as post by category, tags, and posts by author page.
Share: Choose the social share icons that you want to use in your site.3. If you want to make a customization in your site that is not included in Dahz config, you can use the custom CSS area to add your code. Please clear your cache everytime you add something here.