In this knowledgebase, you will be learned to Translate PO File In WordPress Dashboard. Make sure you installed the latest version of our theme.
1. Install & Activate this plugin -> Loco Translate ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/ )
2. Navigate to Loco Translate > Manage Translation.
4. We need to generate applique.pot file. On Template ( POT ) Column, Edit
5. To start generate, click Sync & Save.
You will get green notification.
6. Back to Step #3, On Translation ( PO ) Column, Edit language that you want to use.
7. We need to our current po with applique.POT, click Sync then Save.
8. Start to translate your string, don’t forget to save.
9. Don’t forget to change your WordPress Language from Settings > General.